Monday, 25 June 2012

Paris 'La Triennale'. Palais de Tokyo

This weekend I popped across the channel to Paris.  In between sitting in the sun and wandering the streets of Paris I went to see La Triennale, the Paris Triennial, 'Intense Proximity' at Palais de Tokyo, and here are my highlights. 

Adrian Piper 

Walker Evans 

Camille Henrot 

 Thomas Struth

 Chris Ofili

 Aneta Grzeszykowska

 Oyvind Fahlstrom

Carrie Mae Weems 

Dominik Lang  

Victor Man

 Nina Canell

Claude Closky



Emmanuel Fremiet

Annette Messanger

Haroon Mirza

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you saw a lot of interesting stuff - particularly taken with the Thomas Struth work, though he always impresses me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Struth too but I have to say I think Carrie Mae Weems piece was my favourite.

      Delete